Seeing is believing, right? Well, a writer might not necessarily want to
think so (the words themselves should be rich with imagery, or so my
writing prof once said) but the truth of the matter is that we all want
visual proof. 'nuff said. Luckily, I happen to be a writer who also
loves to snap pix.
As I amble
and ramble along, I expect to take plenty
of photos, but I'll only share the ones which capture a place best. This photo
gallery is designed to work hand-in-hand with the destinations I visit, so while
you read a story, glean the highlights or take a quiz on
a particular place, sneak a peek at what I was seeing, in living color. Hey,
it might not be what you were expecting!
And if I look like I'm having too much fun...well, I probably am. But
look at it this way: you could be next.
Around the world in...Las Vegas
- The Rat Pack may be gone but the world has moved in
Top Ten List: San Francisco
- The Road Sage plays tourist in her own home town
Everything Old is New Again
- Toronto celebrates the old while ringing in the new -- and everyone is so doggone nice about it, too
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
- The Chicago Auto Show is one of many good reasons to visit the Windy City -- even in February!
- The oldest Hawaiian island is still the most unspoiled
- A great place to eat your way through town...hungry?
Toasting the Napa Valley
- Vineyards, vintners and plenty o'sunshine -- cheers, indeed
West Hollywood Weekend
- The L.A. scene has to be seen to be believed
- San Diego is sun city in the southland, a sparkling (and sporting) paradise
- The Arizona desert is the perfect place to ease your cares away -- even in July
- Chef Patrick Lambert's cooking is one of the best reasons to come to Taos
Lazy Days in Santa Fe
- Santa Fe is meant to be savored slowly and on foot
A Grand Canyon
- This grand expanse is colorful, big and begging to be photographed...camera ready? and don't forget your binoculars!
- Colorful rocks and terrific trails that will inspire you to new heights
Big Salt Lake
- It's not just the lake that's a big deal in Salt Lake City
Seattle See Food
- The Emerald City is the land of good eats
The Fairest of them all
- The Oregon Country Fair is a colorful place -- green, too
- It's quaint, it's cute -- and it's a historical landmark
- Cruising Highway One on the Fourth
Disney for Adults
- Can big kids enjoy Disney, too? Our dynamic duo puts the Mouse House to the test
The Hotel Del
- San Diego's castle by the sea is an experience everyone should savor
Weekend in Las Vegas
- Two women on a madcap jaunt of the town that Liberace once ruled
Twenty Million + 2
- Mexico City is a bit crowded, but
that didn't stop our intrepid trio
email me now!
return to top